Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tentative Itinerary for 10/6/11

This info was posted on the forum by JayPhantom42:

6:00am - Regroup
11:00am - General Assembly
5:00pm - Group Caucus
8:00pm - General Assembly



For more updates, check:
OccupySTL-Official website 
Forum-Interact with other participants on the site.
New Facebook Page-Updated throughout the day


Keep your spirits up St. Louis! I am taking the day off to catch up on much needed rest. I encourage small groups to discuss new ideas. Write info down, and try to bring them into fruition. If I can help in any way, I'd be glad to, even if it's pointing you in the right direction.


One issue we are aware of is that we need to communicate more effectively. By utilizing many sources of communication, and trying to make sure everyone is on the same page-I believe we are heading in the right direction.


We are ALL in this together.




Stay strong and keep moving forward!


Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment